top of page



kent children and Families Information Service:


Kent County Councils childcare advice line



The Local Offer:


The local authority (Kent) must publish a Local Offer, setting out in one place information about provisions thery expect to be available across education, Health and social care for children and young people in their area who have Special educational needs (SEN) or are disabled, including those who do not have an education, health and care (EAC) plans. In setting out what they "expect to be available", local authorities should include provision which they belive will actualy be available.






bottom of page